Buffalo Wild Wings ALL STARS | October Fundraising Campaign 2020
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio Teams Up With San Antonio Buffalo Wild Wings® To Support Local Youth Sports
Local restaurant to support youth sports by donating portion of sales during October Fundraiser promotion to Boys & Girls Clubs across the nation
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio and Buffalo Wild Wings® are changing the game for kids and teens across the country. From October 1 through October 31, 2020, guests at participating Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants nationwide can help support their Boys & Girls Club. Proceeds from the October Fundraiser will be donated in support of local youth sports through partners such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America ALL STARS program. Guests will receive a coupon for a free Hatch Queso with a donation of $5 or more. This initiative helps bring sports into the lives of kids and teens who need it most, and now, more than ever, it is imperative that youth participate in sports for both their physical and social emotional health.
Guests can support their local Club by dining at participating San Antonio Buffalo Wild Wings locations, and may add a personal donation to their guest check if desired.
- Alamo Ranch, 5411 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio, TX 78253
- City Base, 3158 SE Military San Antonio, TX 78223
- De Zavala Rd, 5860 De Zavala Rd. San Antonio, TX 78249
- I-35 and Walzem Rd., 8450 N I-35 San Antonio, TX 78239
- 281 and Anderson Loop, 18410 US Hwy. 281 N San Antonio, TX 78259
- Live Oak, 7903 Pat Booker Rd. Live Oak. TX 78233
- Zarzamora St., 7823 S Zarzamora St. San Antonio, 78224
About BGCA's partnership with BWW
- BWW supports BGCA through the implementation and growth of high-quality ALL STAR football, basketball, cheerleading, soccer, step and dance programs.
- BWW, through its Team Up for Kids® mission, is committed to helping more kids and teens play team sports. BWW knows there is a champion in every child, and believes every child should have the chance to experience team sports and learn the life lessons and skills that will help them thrive on and off the field and compete in life.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is committed to raising and donating at least $2 million during 2020 to help enable more Club kids and teens to experience the benefits of team sports.